ABSTRACT: The 2016 Justice Reinvestment Act includes some drastic changes to Health General Sections 8-505 and 8-507. This article is a supplement piece to a prior article on Health General Relief. It highlights the portions of the Justice Reinvestment Act that impact substance abuse treatment for criminal defendants.
The Justice Reinvestment Act Supplement
About Site Administrator: Paul Notarianni
Feel free to view and download any of the content on this site IF you accept the following conditions:
1) You agree to not forward or distribute any of the content of this site for profit or financial gain.
2) You understand that this site and all of its content is for informational purposes only.
3) You understand that the Western Maryland Advocate is not an advertisement, no legal services of any kind are being offered.
4) You understand that no attorney-client relationship exists simply by nature of viewing this site and downloading/viewing its contents.
5) You understand that nothing on this site or downloaded from it should be used as an alternative to discussing your case with a competent licensed attorney in your particular jurisdiction.
6) You understand that the Western Maryland Advocate is an independent experiment. In other words, this site is in no way, whatsoever, affiliated with any government agency or law firm.
7) You understand that no warranty or guarantee is made that the information on this site or the content posted on it is accurate, up to date, or current.
8) You understand that the Western Maryland Advocate is not responsible for the content on any associated link or advertisement.
Paul J. Notarianni is the administrator for the Western Maryland Advocate. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland and may be contacted at Paulnotarianni@gmail.com
This entry was posted in - Criminal Law
, - HG 8-505 & Sentencing
, - Notes and Forms
, ---- Paul Notarianni
and tagged ---- Paul Notarianni
, ADAA Justice Services/Office of Forensics Services
, Criminal defense
, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
, District court
, Drug Treatment
, Health General
, Justice Reinvestment Act
. Bookmark the permalink